Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 And in today's episode of "Pop Up Penaz..." 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:
Quote:
PCSD is the only training organization that has both Female and Male instructors who carry as part of every weekend class.

Wait, hasn't Joe been to Burnsville Pistol Range? He'd better stay away now, or be prepared to explain how Sue is not female.... I mean, "Female."

Nope, I'm not telling Sue anything. She scares me. Image

Actually, from my dealings with her I've found her to be a total professional...and someone who will hand you your ass on a platter if you deserve it. 8)

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: And in today's episode of "Pop Up Penaz..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 am 

I've not been keeping up on my forum reading, and after a few of these posts, I've certainly sad that I've been missing this great entertainment.

I would like to thank all of the members here for making such fantastic contributions and providing such fruitful reading.

This is some seriously funny s**t!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 pm 

Uhhm, perhaps you all can help me understand this whole derogatory issue with an MN PTC (permit to carry) instructor.... (or is this whole set of assumptions on my part false?)

Obviously, I'm new here, but I'm eager to learn some facts and some of the reasons since I'm eager to take some training and send family through such training...

Maybe I'm just being too naive?

Educate me please!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 am 
The Man

smokeybreeze wrote:
Uhhm, perhaps you all can help me understand this whole derogatory issue with an MN PTC (permit to carry) instructor.... (or is this whole set of assumptions on my part false?)

Obviously, I'm new here, but I'm eager to learn some facts and some of the reasons since I'm eager to take some training and send family through such training...

Educate me please!
Sure. Using the Forum's search function, do a search on "Penaz." After that, try a Google search on "Joe Penaz." All will become clear. Honest.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm 
Longtime Regular

smokeybreeze wrote:

Educate me please!

If you are currently looking for training, you'll find a lot of good instructors around these parts. Image

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.