Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Victim Disarmament Zones 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 pm 

Srigs wrote:
clemmac wrote:
Visited Minnesota in October and observed a Minnesota legal "guns banned" sign posted at RICE COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY in Faribault, MN.

I was packing with my Wyoming carry permit, we turned around and departed :(

Welcome to the forum.

In Minnesota, they would still need to ask you to leave. If you don't, they can call the police and can give you a $25 ticket if you don't leave. I don't know anyone who got the ticket. So it becomes a non issue.

Come back and enjoy yourself. :!:

Thanks for the welcome :) I went to the state web site and read "Subd. 17. Posting; trespass." and it says just exactly what you said. Thank You for the insight ! So, a person who is carrying concealed really won't have any trouble unless you flash your pistol. The folks who decide to "open carry" might get spotted and asked to leave, but us sneaky ones ........... Good news for the next time we visit mother-in-law, which is about three times a year. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't understand that part of the statute. I am a Minnesota "training organization" and do teach a few Minnesota CCW courses each year. The new knowledge will be good to pass on to my Minnesota CCW folks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

Glad we could help!

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:04 pm 

Prairie Wave Office Pipestone, MN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:28 am 

Prairie Wave changed their name to Knology and removed the sign.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.