Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Buffalo Wild Wings, All TC Locations, Posted [Improperly] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:07 pm 
Journeyman Member

Buffalo Wild Wings in Saint Cloud has the same sign that is waist height, I didnt see it, until agoodday pointed it out to me, i need to find somewhere else to eat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:20 am 

Ed,

If you go again, get there before 11:15am or after 12:30pm to avoid most of the lunch rush.

I really love that place though...I'm there far too often. When you've gone there enough to figure out how to use the frozen chicken to build up a little fence around the outside of your bowl thereby extending the support base to allow more meat and veggies...well then maybe you have a problem.

As far as the open carry, I wouldn't sweat it. I see people in there open carrying pretty often. I do believe they are St. Cloud PD, but in plainclothes you really couldn't tell the difference. Nobody had any heart attacks that I know of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 pm 
Forum Moderator/<br>AV Geek

I was at the Crystal(?) location yesterday, reminded of the poor posting. I wanted to remind everyone else.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:42 pm 
Longtime Regular

I was at the one in Champlin Friday night....

Not a sign in sight. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:42 am 
Longtime Regular

I was at the Chanhassen store last week, which had been posted for years. The sign is gone.

That said, the service was terrible, though the wings were good (they would have been even better hot).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:47 am 

Hot or clean out the sinuses Hot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:29 pm 

mnglocker wrote:
I was at the one in Champlin Friday night....

Not a sign in sight. :shock:

So they finally took it down, eh? I wrote them a letter a couple of years ago to let them know that I would no longer be doing business with them because of their sign and no gun policy. I received an email from the manager who stated that this was a corporate policy and that if I had a problem with it, I should report it up the chain to corporate. My thought was that if the manager didn't want to take the time to report up the chain, it was his/her loss and not mine. I will actually consider going back if they've really pulled the signs down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 pm 
Longtime Regular

I was wrong. the sign is there.

It's about two feet off the ground in the corner of the entryway.

I've had the discussion with corporate. They are resolute idiots.

Andrew Rothman wrote:
I was at the Chanhassen store last week, which had been posted for years. The sign is gone.

That said, the service was terrible, though the wings were good (they would have been even better hot).

Post subject: Re: Buffalo Wild Wings, All TC Locations, Posted [Improperly]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am 

Though it's not really a suprise, I noticed today before lunch that one of their newest locations (Lakeville) is now poorly posted, I noticed before the family was out of the car, so they sat, I went inside asked for the manager and I explained how we really like and enjoy BBW, but due to their new posting ( can't for sure when exactly it went up, but I'm fairly certain it's some time after they opened) The manager was shocked! He actually asked me if I was serious.... I said my family and I stand by our rights and even that I was not even carrying today we would not today or until the sign comes down return to their business. I'm fairly certain no one has brought this up to him before, he did say they were a corperate store and it was their policy. No suprise there....

Sad, I really do like the wings and they are really close to my house.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 pm 

I actaully did business with the BWW folks a few years back and yes they are tree hugging, Obama loving, PETA supporting liberals that did not even like the pictures of my hunting dog retrieving a bird in my office.

IMO the food has always been so-so and the service terrible, they get zero of my money.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:31 pm 
Longtime Regular

MNXD9 wrote:
I went inside asked for the manager and I explained how we really like and enjoy BBW, but due to their new posting ( can't for sure when exactly it went up, but I'm fairly certain it's some time after they opened) The manager was shocked! He actually asked me if I was serious.... I said my family and I stand by our rights and even that I was not even carrying today we would not today or until the sign comes down return to their business. I'm fairly certain no one has brought this up to him before, he did say they were a corperate store and it was their policy.

Well done!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm 
Longtime Regular

mmcnx2 wrote:
I actaully did business with the BWW folks a few years back and yes they are tree hugging, Obama loving, PETA supporting liberals that did not even like the pictures of my hunting dog retrieving a bird in my office.

IMO the food has always been so-so and the service terrible, they get zero of my money.

Hey, I'm sure all the animals used for THEIR food just walked into the processing plant and voluntarily committed Hari Kari. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:08 pm 

Lenny7 wrote:
MNXD9 wrote:
I went inside asked for the manager and I explained how we really like and enjoy BBW, but due to their new posting ( can't for sure when exactly it went up, but I'm fairly certain it's some time after they opened) The manager was shocked! He actually asked me if I was serious.... I said my family and I stand by our rights and even that I was not even carrying today we would not today or until the sign comes down return to their business. I'm fairly certain no one has brought this up to him before, he did say they were a corperate store and it was their policy.

Well done!

Well I'd have to credit this board and lots of members for giving me a good foundation for properly expressing myself, I try to be well spoken and credible, but I've still got a lot to learn about being a linguist.

Funny thing too the wife and I were discussing the non compliant sign too, she asked why I didn't say more about that, I remember an important member on here and a conversation we discussed about this very topic, seeing his ways, I furthered his teaching with the wife, Why wise up the chump?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 pm 
Journeyman Member

Having been a fan of BW3 for a long time, this is troublesome to me. I have a few friends like me (read that as you will, but you get the gist) that like to go to the establishment. I can't, in good conscience, give them my money anymore if they have such a "head in the sand" attitude. I have spent...... a lot of money there, relatively speaking, over the many years I have been giving them some of my disposable income.
I has an issue last year, and mentioned it in passing, in a comment form, and they not only contacted me quickly, (within 10 minutes on the phone), but highly professionally, and resolved my concern to both of our satisfaction.
Perhaps some more feedback via their corporate site, and we can help (tactfully) turn them around. Their corporate headquarters are right off 394 and Park Place, and an influx of responsible, tactful, citizens' emails and comments might help them see the light of responsible firearm ownership and 2nd amendment rights.

http://listening.buffalowildwings.com/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 pm 
The Man

MNXD9 wrote:
Though it's not really a suprise, I noticed today before lunch that one of their newest locations (Lakeville) is now poorly posted, I noticed before the family was out of the car, so they sat, I went inside asked for the manager and I explained how we really like and enjoy BBW, but due to their new posting ( can't for sure when exactly it went up, but I'm fairly certain it's some time after they opened) The manager was shocked! He actually asked me if I was serious.... I said my family and I stand by our rights and even that I was not even carrying today we would not today or until the sign comes down return to their business. I'm fairly certain no one has brought this up to him before, he did say they were a corperate store and it was their policy. No suprise there....

Sad, I really do like the wings and they are really close to my house.
Yup. If you're going to address the issue with them, that's the way to do it.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.