Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Trail of Terror, Shakopee, Improperly Posted 
 Post subject: Trail of Terror, Shakopee, Improperly Posted
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:57 am 
Forum Moderator/<br>AV Geek

I went to the trail of terror friday night. There was a (hand painted?) sign at the entrance to the area. It said "{name of entertainment organization} bans guns", then had a line, then "In these Premisis". It may have been a little small too.

My only concern (since I carried anyways), was for the haunted house area. I didn't want someone behind me grabbing onto my waist, so I was in the back of the group.

If you go, be prepared, the lines are longer than previous years. BUT, the food was very inexpensive! $1 for a dog, $2 for nachos... I got too much food for $11. That was the highlight of the event.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:59 pm 

We went 2 or 3 years ago. It wasn't bad but didn't impress me. At that time it wasn't posted.

Even more glad that we didn't give it another try this year.

On a related note, the Ship of Ghouls in Duluth (William A. Irvin) was not posted and was a fun time. They did state that no weapons were to be shown or displayed (or something to that effect).

Steelheart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:18 am 
Journeyman Member

Trail of Terror is a Mid-America Fest production. Same outfit that puts on the MN Ren Fest. Some of their entrances were posted this year, some not. I've carried on the site for years and recently got written permission from one of the managers but the owner is a few bricks shy and the 'official' policy changes about as often as his hair style... :roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.