Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Perkins in Red Wing (no longer) Bans Guns 
 Post subject: Perkins in Red Wing (no longer) Bans Guns
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:49 am 

I've yet to see a Perkins in the twin cities posted, but the one on the North end of Red Wing is.

Last edited by bab on Tue May 15, 2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:44 am 
Longtime Regular

Hmmmm. I guess I won't be holding any carry classes there, then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:45 am 

Andrew, If you need a place in Redwing, check out the Bowling alley... It has a very good meeting room, and VERY GOOD FOOD! I have used the room a few times with our boat club, and I did not see it posted the last time I was in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:06 am 

Was in Red Wing this weekend. The Perkins is no longer posted. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm 
On time out

Thank God it is not posted, cause i will never travel to Deadwing again with out my gun. I lived there for 7 years and left when it became a sess pool when they had to ship people in to fill the low income housing.

A couple of years ago i drove through the east end of town where i used to live. I ended up locking the doors and blowing stop signs to get out of there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:59 pm 
On permanent time out

Aceq2jot wrote:
Thank God it is not posted, cause i will never travel to Deadwing again with out my gun. I lived there for 7 years and left when it became a sess pool when they had to ship people in to fill the low income housing.

A couple of years ago i drove through the east end of town where i used to live. I ended up locking the doors and blowing stop signs to get out of there.

Oh come on man! It's not that bad you should come to my area!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:09 pm 

i've lived in red wing my whole life (21 years) and i've progressively watched the east end turn into just as bad, if not worse than some of the ghettos in the cities.

sadly enough, its actually the city, and the city board members behind bringing people up here from chicago for a weekend to show them all the job opportunities and the housing available, and then encourages them to come back soon.

on a different note, the restaurant at the bowling alley (the beirstube) has arguably the best food in the world :) perkins is good too for that 2am hunger craving

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.