Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Roseville Mall not posted! 
 Post subject: Roseville Mall not posted!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:55 pm 

I haven't been to this mall in years and had to stop there to pick up a Christmas present after work. I parked in the ramp and tucked my 642 into my pocket figuring it would be safer on me than unsupervised in the truck, and walked into one of the major chains. No big deal, as far as I know none of the major stores post at malls. It was to be my only stop but thought since I was there I'd finish up some other shopping.
I entered the "mall" area and expected signage much like Maplewood mall and saw none. I was shocked, seriously there must be a mistake?

Nope, no signage. 8)

Now if I could only smoke in the restaurants there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:11 pm 
Longtime Regular

The wife and I were just there at Roseville mall and no it is not posted!

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:50 am 
Wise Elder

Rosedale is not posted. Neither is Southdale. IIRC no where in Roseville is posted except one auto parts shop (across from the post office).

Mall of America and Maplewood Mall are operated by Simon Properties, an Indiana corporation, which DOES NOT post any of its several malls in Indianapolis.

They need to explain WHY they discriminate against their Minnesota customers? Are Minnesota carry permit holders (who have required training) more dangerous than Indiana permit holders (who have NO training at all)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:16 pm 
Activist Extraordinaire

Eden Prairie Center is also not posted. Burnsville Center is posted, but not at the entrances to the mall from the chain stores (Sears, JC Penney, etc). So, if you enter through those, there are no signs to see.

"Some Things Are Worth Fighting For"
Judas Priest

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.