Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: *
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:14 am 

:evil:

Last edited by BB Guns on Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:56 am 
Longtime Regular

Maybe here: http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=310

or here: (not a "letter") http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... .php?t=507

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:41 pm 
Longtime Regular

Here is one, but written in a hurry, and some typo's and grammar errors were pointed out... :oops:

JDR wrote:
Ok, I gave them my two cents. :?

Owner,
Trestman Music
St. Louis Park, MN

It has come to my attention that you have "posted" your establishment. I am very sorry to hear that. I have been a customer of yours in the past and would possibly in the future. I have many friends and acquaintances that utilize your service and products. I also have a few friends and relatives in the music business. It's unfortunate that I must ask them to stop supporting your enterprise.

As you must be aware, only law abiding citizens will abide by your wishes of not being able to have personal protection when doing business with you. Which leaves criminals the only people that will go into your store with a gun. And, by the way would make you liable for any harm that comes to an unarmed customer, should they get hurt, where they might have been able to prevent it.

I am aware that the "thought" of guns make some people nervous. However, there are some of us that can not depend on the police being on the spot to protect us or our family members, should ever something come up that would cause death or great bodily harm to themselves or love ones.

Your sign would make them defenseless while in your premises should the unthinkable happen, and they will not allow that circumstance to take place.

I would wish that you would reconsider your decision. We adult permit holders are law abiding members of society have proven we are mentally stable, have not broken any serious laws and have shown proficiency with the use if firearms. And most especially, we have been educated in the laws regarding the use of deadly force as well as the consequences of the improper use of same.

There have been many studies showing that citizen handgun permit holders are involved in less personal criminal activity then that of police officers for example. We are basically more law abiding then most any other group of citizens.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.