Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Xcel Energy -Delano 
 Post subject: Xcel Energy -Delano
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

(This makes me want to replace my gas furnace and water heater with LP units.)

Post subject: Re: Xcel Energy -Delano
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 pm 
Longtime Regular

This is pretty old, but worth a revival in my opinion. Seeing as their office building in downtown minneapolis is also posted exactly as the one in the picture.

Just walked by it a few minutes ago and happened to notice.

I guess they are worried about people coming in to pay their bills. Or maybe argue why they haven't paid...

Or, the several people outside with cardboard signs on a daily basis. They're known to carry AK 47's pretty regular.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:09 pm 

This is simply their corporate policy. I work for this company and they are very adamant about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm 
Longtime Regular

MrVvrroomm wrote:
This is simply their corporate policy. I work for this company and they are very adamant about it.

Nah, corporate policy is banning employees. This is full "head-up-the-ass", as is any sign.

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 am 

mrokern wrote:
MrVvrroomm wrote:

Nah, corporate policy is banning employees. This is full "head-up-the-ass", as is any sign.

-Mark

You may be right, but the sign posted in the pic above is identical to the one we have at my plant in St. Paul. Our plant is not open to the public, we must card in/out of a secure gate.

It becomes a predicament for me being that I cannot even park my car on company property with a firearm in it. There is no other practical parking for me. I am not looking to become an NRA test case.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 am 
Longtime Regular

MrVvrroomm wrote:
mrokern wrote:
MrVvrroomm wrote:

-Mark

You may be right, but the sign posted in the pic above is identical to the one we have at my plant in St. Paul. Our plant is not open to the public, we must card in/out of a secure gate.

It becomes a predicament for me being that I cannot even park my car on company property with a firearm in it. There is no other practical parking for me. I am not looking to become an NRA test case.

Ouch. That is indeed against the law for them to prohibit in the parking lot, but at the same time, I definitely appreciate the need to stay employed.

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.