Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Here we go again ---- Who's up for another shoot 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:41 pm 
Longtime Regular

They have a good-enough selection. I also have one to sell. It's the brown one on top, for a 36" waist (+/-2") :

http://www.gouldusa.com/catalog/showMod ... =Gold+Line

I believe it was $40 at Streicher's, and I wore it once.

macphisto wrote:
rucker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
What kind of gun do you have, rucker? I'd be happy to meet up with you at Gander Mountain or Bill's and I'm sure we could find a holster that would work for you. I could also give you a little primer on holster work from what I remember of Selurcspi's class.

Thanks for the offer! I have an XD45 Compact. I guess I do have the XD Gear holster that it came with but it's pretty minimal. I met glock+ipod at Bill's a couple of weeks ago and he ran me through a quick holster introduction and told me what to practice but I haven't started doing that yet. I guess if I could just find a belt that wasn't falling apart my XD Gear holster would suffice temporarily :D

I used my XD Gear holster and mag holder last time. Worked just fine for me and I plan to use them again, although I need a sturdier belt to prevent the dreaded gun-flop. Anybody know if Streichers has a good selection of gun belts at the store? I've never been there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:
They have a good-enough selection. I also have one to sell. It's the brown one on top, for a 36" waist (+/-2")

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to need a 1.75" width. I will check out Streichers.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.