Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:03 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 DATE CHANGE: The last EFFEN Saturday in July!!!! 
 Post subject: DATE CHANGE: The last EFFEN Saturday in July!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:19 pm 

NOTE THE DATE CHANGE!!! Apparently the Gopher will be full of drunken (or partially drunk) Vulcans on August 2nd. (It's a bar bus trip that starts at 9AM at the Gopher.....) (Hooooooo Boooooyyyyyyyyy....)

Well, despite Cheri being dead drunk and an hour and a half late with the food, there are some people who still want to try it again, so here we go. I have talked to Cheri and she is quite contrite about showing up completely in the bag, and promises if we give her another chance she will be sober and have the food ready. Do not bother to PM me yet, I just wanted to let you know that there will be another EFFEN infamous OCB breakfast at the Gopher on July 26th at 9:30 AM , so you could block out that date if you want to come. I will post a notice a week before the event on both local boards.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.