Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 MN STATE FAIR - Firearms Safety Instructors needed 
 Post subject: MN STATE FAIR - Firearms Safety Instructors needed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:00 pm 

The DNR is asking for Firearms Safety Instructors to volunteer again this year to work the Laser Shot area in the DNR Building at the Minnesota State Fair.

If you can help, contact Renée Vail, Administrator, DNR Volunteer Programs at 651-259-5249 (office), 651-297-7388 (fax) or by e-mail at renee.vail@dnr.state.mn.us Last time I looked, there were openings every day.

They would like volunteers to work from 10 AM until 5 PM (with breaks). The DNR will again be giving gate passes, so you don't even have to pay to get into the Fairgrounds.

If this has already been posted, I apologize - couldn't find it when I searched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:04 pm 
Delicate Flower

Caution............mini rant

They are quick to ask for help but not responding to questions/concerns

Quote:
Captain Hammer
MN DNR
5-14-08

Dear Captain Hammer,

I sent an e-mail to you over 1 month ago and never received a response. In case the
e-mail was never received or routed to junk mail I have attached a copy.

Should you decide not to respond I would appreciate an acknowledgment of receipt at minimum.

Thank You,
Me

Sent USPS ...........still waiting. Yup I'll get right on that fair thing

ETA: Not to be construed as anything against MsT but rather expressing my disappointment and displeasure with the DNR

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.