Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 So you want Strategy access? 
 Post subject: So you want Strategy access?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:23 pm 
The Man

It's not a secret that there's a restricted area in the Forum called "Strategy Discussions." I'd like to say that it's where the elect of the carry world decide what's going to happen in this state, but, well, err, I only lie when I'm getting paid for it.

It is a private area, where people with who are involved in activism around self-defense issues talk about, well, stuff. Sometimes stuff some of us are doing; sometimes other stuff.

If you've been involved in the Forum for a while and have persuaded any of the admins that you're into that, and can exercise some discretion, you may have already been authorized for Strategy. If you haven't been, and want to be, send a private message or email to any of the moderators or admins, and we'll think about it.

If you get authorized for Strategy, you'll be expected to abide by the only special rule there: what goes on in Strategy stays there.

Fair enough?

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.