Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:37 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Some information on permit wearing off 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 am 
Longtime Regular

Timothy Nelson wrote:
Just wouldn't want to be unable to carry for an unknown amount of days... unless absolutely necessary.

You can carry without your card. You are a permitted individual, and that is an intangible status. The card is just proof of that status. It is NOT illegal to carry without your permit card. It's just a hassle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:20 am 
On time out

My wife just received her PTC from Carver county and it was already laminated. Matter of fact, she had to trim off some of plastic so the permit would fit in her wallet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 am 
Longtime Regular

Magnum Mikie wrote:
My wife just received her PTC from Carver county and it was already laminated. Matter of fact, she had to trim off some of plastic so the permit would fit in her wallet.

I've had two from Scott County in the span of 2 months. One came laminated, the other didn't. It depends on what the sheriff's office decides to do that day.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm 

Anoka Co is quite similar to the Mn DL no reason to laminate

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 am 

... my permit actually came laminated in heavy plastic... *shrug*

I've had to replace it several times to update addresses or my name change after I got married, and no problems. I did have to go in person to get it done, though, that was a hassle since I no longer live in Winona County.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.