Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Who is a good Crim Defense lawyer with SD claims? 
 Post subject: Re: Who is a good Crim Defense lawyer with SD claims?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:31 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=10086

JohnK87 wrote:
I don't intend to do anything illegal, but I do plan to open carry and if worse comes to worse I'd have to use it in self defense. I figure it would be best to have someone's name in the cellphone if I need one rather than trying to look through the yellow pages when it is too late.

Who would you suggest? I'm in Dakota County.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:40 am 
The Man

cobb wrote:
joelr wrote:
Perfectly reasonable; I put the names and numbers on a wallet card, which is, obviously, not the only alternative.

Please explain?

Do you mean that you print them out on card stock on your printer and hand them out in your class?
Nope. I hand out a (fairly expensive, but, hey, it's not like I'm charging Coconut Charlie prices) solid plastic business card, that has my contact information on the front and the name of the obvious four lawyers and the obvious useful phrases on the back. I encourage my students, in class, to put one in their wallet and to take a few others for friends and family.

It's not cheap, but when you do runs in excess of a thousand cards, it's not bad, either. The home printer alternative is okay, but the stock you can print on isn't as durable as the plastic. Next time we get together for lunch, remind me to give you a few, just as samples.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.