Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 open carry question 
 Post subject: Re: open carry question
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm 

i had an idea today but i think i might be to obvious that im carryin. for a breif moment i thought about carrying my 4" gp100..... then i put on the holster, slipped in the big ruger, looked in the mirror and thought holy crap that cannon is obvious. maybe that isnt such a bad thing thow, my holster for it has a thumb break strap for retention so it better that way but my little snubby in the open top holster just isnt as obvious. so far i still havent open carried in any stores but im trying to work up to it.

im more worried about being asked to leave a store because im carryin, then the gun grab thing.

as a side note i was at the girlfreinds parents place on the north shore of mille lacs and we went over to their neighbors place cause he was out in the yard. so we were talkin to him and he noticed my gun.... all he said was "your packin huh" i said "yep" he said "you got a permit?" i said "yep" he said "good" and that was all there was about the gun. the rest of the conversation was about other stuff. he almost seemed happyer when he noticed i was carryin. :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: open carry question
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 am 

OC'd at Menards on University yesterday. I walked right by the Saint Paul LEO that watches the door all day. I didn't hear a peep for the half hour I was there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.