Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Welcome Aboard 
 Post subject: A special welcome to DonL...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:39 am 
The Man

... who became the 100th member of the Forum today. Given that the Forum's only been in existence for a little more than a week, I've got to say that I'm pretty impressed with the level of interest.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:49 am 
Forum Moderator/<br>AV Geek

EDITED-
I was going to bash another local forum, but that's not nice.

There is a higher level of interest for this forum. The other forum (not naming names) only has like 3 new posts a week. This is the place to be.

Personally I haven't adjusted to the new Packing.org. So, I like this forum (format I am used to). Maybe others feel the same?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:02 am 
The Man

Pakrat wrote:
EDITED-
I was going to bash another local forum, but that's not nice.
Yup; good call. If this works, that's fine; if another works or doesn't work, that's fine, too.
Quote:
There is a higher level of interest for this forum.
So far. I could increase, level off, or decrease. Not much of a baseline yet.
Quote:
The other forum (not naming names) only has like 3 new posts a week. This is the place to be.
It's starting to look that way.
Quote:
Personally I haven't adjusted to the new Packing.org. So, I like this forum (format I am used to). Maybe others feel the same?
I like this format better than packing.org's. Beyond that, while I'm not knocking packing.org -- their site; their rules -- they seem to worry a lot more about foul language than I do, going so far as to edit/censor expressions like "(*&#)!". There's nothing wrong with them making that decision, but it's not to my taste.

That said, as an online resource for information, I think packing.org is invaluable.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.