Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hospital carry 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:38 pm 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:
I'm glad your son is doing well. Here's my favorite hospital sign:

Individual responsibility!

I finally located one of these signs inside their urgent care entrance between the reception area and the hospital.

But on another note, it seems that Fairview Southdale has had some motivation to start posting their entrances again. As far as I've observed, the "bans guns" signs have been absent from the Fairview Southdale location for the past couple years. About a month ago, they taped up new signs on several of the doors. I wonder if it had something to do the the shall-issue anniversary or some other incident. Or maybe the risk management folks needed more to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 am 

In reading that sign I think everyone is encouraged to carry and help maintane a safe enviroment.

carrying of arms only for military purposes, one simply
cannot add “for the purpose of killing game.” The right “to
carry arms in the militia for the purpose of killing game”
is worthy of the mad hatter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:28 am 

jrp267 wrote:
In reading that sign I think everyone is encouraged to carry and help maintane a safe enviroment.

That is what I came away with after seeing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

I had to go to HCMC on Monday night as my step-son had a farming accident to his hand. I was of course carrying and as I entered I noticed the sign. I check into "security" and we headed to the room they were working on him in. I leaned over to my wife and asked her if she thought that sign was refering to the .45 I had on my hip. She said "probably". Well unless they were going to walk with me on my multiple trips to feed the meter they could kiss my you know what. Our safety is more important than their fake security.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.