Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 InRange 
 Post subject: InRange
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 pm 

Decided to give InRange a try again, it has been awhile and things seem to have settled themselves out up there.

They have a regualr schedule again, they are running a informal league and the place is very well kept.

I really like having a range so close, come winter I'm planning touse them as my primary range if things stay stable for them.

Post subject: Second visit
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:50 pm 

Was at InRange again on Sunday, took my 76 year old dad and 16 year old son. They had two lanes open but in seperate areas. I asked if I could wait and the lady said no problem I'll ask one of the other if they would move. She offered them another lane and made a spot where we would have two side by side lanes.

Great service. Dad had a blast, at 76 he can still pull a trigger pretty darn good and the kid is starting to get the hang of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:08 pm 

I really enjoy it there too, last time i was in they had a few of their rentals back (BATFE unsteals guns?). Any status updates on the rest of their collection? A freind of mine wanted to shoot some large/powerful handguns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.