Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:50 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Left on our porch.... 
 Post subject: Left on our porch....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:11 pm 
Longtime Regular

ATTENTION XXXX XXXXX ON XXXX AVENUE RESIDENTS:

EMERGENCY CRIME ALERT FROM THE ASSOCIATION BOARD

There has been an alarming spate of violent crime in our complex in the past week that all of you should be made aware of. Last week a young man pulled up on to the XXXXXXXX XXXXX driveway area leading to XXXX XXXXX, pulled out a gun and started firing into the air. People working with children at the church across the street scurried inside with the kids, and at least on XXXX XXXXX resident who happened to be outside at the time hit the ground in order to avoid being hit by a stray bullet. We're told police were on the scene almost immediately, which led J. to believe they were chasing te man. We don't know for sure if they were, but it was certainly a VERY alarming incident.

This morning (Saturday) at 7:30, a man dressed as a woman rang he doorbell of a townhome resident. He claimed he had the resident's mail. Once the resident's door was opened, the man dressed as a woman pulled a gun, forced his way into the home of the resident and proceeded to rob him. The police were called and as far as we know came to the scene to take a report.

The crime rate in this area is rising at an alarming rate and commands our attention. Please DO NOT open your door for strangers!! Carry your cell phone outside to call 911 if you see anything suspicious. DO NOT confront criminals -- call the police!! Be extra vigalent in noticing EVERYTHING around you. The board will look into ways to force the city to do more to patrol and protect our neighborhood. We will also discuss what we as residents can do to stem the tide of growing crime. We welcome your suggestions as well. Please contact R.B. at nnn.nnn.nnnn with any questions or suggestions you may have. In the meantims, don't live in fear, but don't be foolish either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:16 pm 
Longtime Regular

Hmm... a transvestite home invader? Wow. What part of town was this in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:17 pm 
Longtime Regular

You wouldn't be shocked if I said Phillips would you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:01 pm 
Longtime Regular

Nope that makes since! Got to watch out for the man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man oh where was I. I'm confused... :shock: :lol:

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:18 pm 
Longtime Regular

Quote:
. We will also discuss what we as residents can do to stem the tide of growing crime. We welcome your suggestions as well.

I'll bet you have a few ideas. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:29 pm 
Longtime Regular

I am personally surpirised they knew how to use "SPATE" correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:42 pm 
Designated waste of protoplasm

How about the properly contexted phrase -

"Controlled pair center mass...."

That comes to mind.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.