Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 300 Win Mag 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 pm 

You guys really got some pull around here, I was checking our site info and saw we had a bunch of people visiting from a site called "twincitiescarry.com" and had to take a peek and see why that was happening :shock: Figured I'd stop in with a little video snippet I put together for the KA-1830 and to take a peek around your site here.

We do this same brake in various calibers from .22" to .375" and a local builder is having us design a larger one for 50 BMG rifles. I'm going to add this site to my favorites list and pop in occasionally. If anyone is looking for specialty parts, shoot me a PM. We have a lot of stuff that we're working on that isn't on the website yet. BTW, they will be updating the website this next week so there will be better pics, more pics, and more information.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:36 pm 
Longtime Regular

kingjoey wrote:
You guys really got some pull around here, I was checking our site info and saw we had a bunch of people visiting from a site called "twincitiescarry.com" and had to take a peek and see why that was happening :shock:

That'd be my fault. :wink: MC was down the other day when I went looking for the video you posted above, and I forgot to look for it when the site came back up. :roll:

Catch ya here or over at MC. 8)

I'm still impressed with your products and am trying to find the extra cash for one of your muzzle brakes. That why I asked about the jig rental also. :wink:

Oh, welcome aboard TCC! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:28 am 

Ah, that explains it. I was scratching my head wondering where all these Minnesota folks were coming from considering that we seldom have visitors from that state at our site. At least the traffic wasn't because one of y'all were griping about one of our products :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.