Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Joel's Course 
 Post subject: Joel's Course
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm 

I took Joel's carry course this past Saturday 6/14. I have to say that Joel is probably the best instructor I have ever had for any class on anything. He makes the information interesting and very informative. You really end the day feeling like you have learned something. He changed my thinking on issues that I thought I was very informed about. He keeps the class moving and makes it fun. My wife will be taking the class soon.

Joel's class is not the cheapest class around...but worth twice the price he charges.

Thanks Joel!

Paul (the guy who will never let anybody search my car again!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 am 
Longtime Regular

Welcome to the forum.

I too took Joel's course but that was 3 years 2 months ago so I'm sure he is even better now. He does a good job covering many of the questions that people bring up on the site that should have been covered in other carry classes.

Welcome again to the forum and enjoy your stay. Carry in good health and avoid trouble when you can. :D

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 am 

I too heartily recommend Joel's class. I wish I could remember why I picked his class five years ago, I suspect it was because he was the only one with a website :D

A couple of years ago, even though it didn't effect my permit, I took Joel's class again because a friend wanted to get a permit and didn't want to go alone. Five years ago it was me and another guy, a couple years ago it was a full room.

Post subject: Re: Joel's Course
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 am 
The Man

prschull wrote:
I took Joel's carry course this past Saturday 6/14. I have to say that Joel is probably the best instructor I have ever had for any class on anything. He makes the information interesting and very informative. You really end the day feeling like you have learned something. He changed my thinking on issues that I thought I was very informed about. He keeps the class moving and makes it fun. My wife will be taking the class soon.

Joel's class is not the cheapest class around...but worth twice the price he charges.

Thanks Joel!

Paul (the guy who will never let anybody search my car again!)
:) A belated thankyou; I missed this very gratifying post up until just this moment.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.