Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 LAPoliceGear.com Bailout 
 Post subject: LAPoliceGear.com Bailout
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 pm 
Longtime Regular

I just got word from a friend that lapolicegear.comis having a 10% off sale, secret code is "BAILOUT"

I haven't bought anything from them before, but it is one of the few things to come out of the America becoming socialized to make me laugh. Enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:35 pm 

I highly recommend LAPG. I buy stuff from them all the time. Their closeout deals are excellent.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:51 pm 

I bought my Surefire G2 LED from them a while back. They send me ads in the mail now. They have some good stuff there.

Post subject: 5.11 tactical pants
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:21 pm 
First-time poster

I bought some plaintclothes tactical chinos from LAPG. I'm really happy with them. I also got some clearance irregular tactical boots from them, which are easily the most comfortable 8" boots I've ever had.

Post subject: I will never use LA Police gear again!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am 
Longtime Regular

I have ordered from them a few times and all was good. My last order which will be my last, I ordered S.O.L.A.G. Hell fire gloves. They were not the same glove or spec as their website stated. Specifically I wanted over-wrap fingers so the seams would not be in the trigger area when shooting. These did not have this as pictured and advertised on LAPG website. After a long period of not be able to get a hold of customer service on the phone and not being to explain via email, I used their live help and spent about an hour waiting and then explaining the issue to Francine and sending her emailed pics of the gloves I received she still said they looked identical to the ones on the website. Once I shared had already called Black Hawk and had told me I received the old version of this product she told me to wait while she did some checking. After about 10minutes she came back and asked me to send them back for a refund. I ask to have her send me the product on their web site. They did not have the new product to ship. I asked here to send me a returning shipping label because it was not my fault they shipped me these. I was then told to wait another 5 minutes. They agreed and sent me a label. Then they charged me a restocking fee $5.25. :shock: Yes that is their policy. I was also never returned the $8.99 shipping fee. I called today 4 times and spoke to someone and have come to the conclusion to cut bait. I will never buy anything from them again. :evil:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:57 am 

I have ordered from them on 3 occasions. All orders were as stated. Good prices on the close-outs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:12 pm 

I actually had a bad experience with them. I ordered and paid for 2 items, a week later I noticed a partial refund (no contact). After a few more days, and no package, I called, and they said the order was canceled because one item was out of stock. No emails, no calls, no contact.

They refunded the money, but I was not impressed with how it was handled.

MNbasecamp.com - Minnesota Outdoors Community

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 am 

15% off through 03/15/09 enter promo code "REPEAT". Blackhawk Serpa holsters are $35 all day long. The discount covers the shipping and you don't have to pay the sales tax until you file your income tax. You do report all out of state purchases, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm 
Longtime Regular

J. R. wrote:
You do report all out of state purchases, right?

I'm trying to build up my resume to work for the Obama administration, so....no.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.