Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Remember: gun-related items only. No lawn mowers, no guns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Bulk/case 9mm in Mpls/St. Paul? 
 Post subject: Bulk/case 9mm in Mpls/St. Paul?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 pm 

Anyone know of any distributors that sell bulk/case name brand 9mm ammo in Minneapolis/St. Paul? Sure, I'm aware of A1Ammo, Streicher's and Cabela's to name a few. Unfortunately little to nothing in stock. I'd really like to get 1,000 rounds of 115 gr. American Eagle and some Federal HST.

I like to buy locally if I can. I like to buy made in USA when I can. I'm getting tired of the weekly trips to Fleet Farm or Wal-Mart for two boxes. Seems odd that so many of the ammo manufacturers are literally in our backyard yet we cannot seem to buy their product.

Why don't we have a Natchez, etc. locally? (They may not have the best prices but they do have stock.) I understand that Obamamania has the hoarders working overtime however there are some distributors that seem to be getting some stock.

Post subject: Re: Bulk/case 9mm in Mpls/St. Paul?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 pm 
Longtime Regular

Sportsman's Guide?

"The right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible." - Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, 1960

"Man has the right to deal with his oppressors by devouring their palpitating hearts." - Jean-Paul Marat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 am 
Longtime Regular

Steve wrote:
Anyone know of any distributors that sell bulk/case name brand 9mm ammo in Minneapolis/St. Paul? Sure, I'm aware of A1Ammo, Streicher's and Cabela's to name a few. Unfortunately little to nothing in stock. I'd really like to get 1,000 rounds of 115 gr. American Eagle and some Federal HST.

I like to buy locally if I can. I like to buy made in USA when I can. I'm getting tired of the weekly trips to Fleet Farm or Wal-Mart for two boxes. Seems odd that so many of the ammo manufacturers are literally in our backyard yet we cannot seem to buy their product.

Why don't we have a Natchez, etc. locally? (They may not have the best prices but they do have stock.) I understand that Obamamania has the hoarders working overtime however there are some distributors that seem to be getting some stock.

HST's gonna be tough. Streichers gets it in pretty regularly, but almost all of it is currently allocated to department contracts.

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am 

I've an order into Streichers for .45 HST - been waiting ~75 days or so at this point.
b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 am 

Joe's sporting goods

American Eagle 115gr. 9mm fmj
50 rounds - $12.99
1000 rounds - $259.80

Tons in stock (full pallet) as of 8/16/09

American Eagle 230gr .45acp fmj
50 rounds - $19.99 might be a limit on the amount you can get, not sure.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.