Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Who is missing ? ? ? ? ? 
 Post subject: Who is missing ? ? ? ? ?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:18 pm 
1911 tainted

For you regular users, do you notice anyone that maybe isn't posting anymore on this forum?

This question crossed my mind when a forum member posted that a member had died about a year ago. ttousi mentioned something like that he had corresponded with that member and that his health was in fact failing. Now this forum member has passed away and nobody knew until about a year later. Maybe we did not know this member, but I bet if time would have permitted and he wanted to get together to pop some caps, there are some here that would be game to do so, for no other reason than to meet another forum member and discuss guns. Just something to think about and I may be a bit off on the above facts.

If anyone here knew Rex MacBeth, you know what kind of funeral there can be when friends and group of fellow shooters get together.

So, is everyone safe and well?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:19 am 
Longtime Regular

We do take so much for granted. Luckily God has been keeping this old body working ok. (knocking on wood) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:42 am 
Longtime Regular

I've noticed recently, with new members joining the forum, old posts get resurected. That said, regular posters from a year ago are no where to be found now :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:08 am 
Longtime Regular

Luckily, I am still here, but the wife has stated recently that she wants to learn to shoot. Hmmmm..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 am 
Longtime Regular

sigman wrote:
Luckily, I am still here, but the wife has stated recently that she wants to learn to shoot. Hmmmm..

SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT 8) 8)

Post subject: To you ol' timers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:27 pm 

Quote:
For you regular users, do you notice anyone that maybe isn't posting anymore on this forum?

I can see that the 'regular users' have built 'espri de corps.' I hope that as a baby on the blog I have not become a burden. Thank you for starting this site. I finally feel like I've found a group of men and women who think like I do. I've been trapped with opinionated anti's and lots of sheep who just won't say anything. I am careful to inform the sheep of important 2A issues and still remain under radar of my liberal surroundings.
Is tcc where you planned on it being, or can we juveniles help it become what you were after?

Tex

ps: I do plan on making a few breakfast's soon.

"I disagree with what you say, but I would fight to the death for your right to say it." Voltaire

"I may not be allowed to eat the apples any more, but strolling through the orchard is certainly pleasant." Chunkstyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:19 pm 
Longtime Regular

Who are you calling a juvenile...............I'm just a big kid, and there are some others here too :lol: :lol: 8)

You have family on the board, I got adopted 8) 8) Every day I learn something new, and on rare occasions, I can answer a question right too :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have fun Tex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:01 pm 
Delicate Flower

A Brit in MN wrote:
Who are you calling a juvenile...............I'm just a big kid, and there are some others here too :lol: :lol: 8)

You speak of cobb??

You have family on the board, I got adopted 8) 8) Every day I learn something new, and on rare occasions, I can answer a question right too :shock: :shock: :shock:

Easy jr don't pat your back to hard you may hurt yourself

Have fun Tex
:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:34 am 
Longtime Regular

ttousi wrote:
A Brit in MN wrote:

You speak of cobb??

Have fun Tex
:

Pot...Kettle....Haven't we had this discussion? :lol:

That is all....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:56 am 
Longtime Regular

mo_the_mouse wrote:
ttousi wrote:
A Brit in MN wrote:

You speak of cobb??

Have fun Tex
:

Pot...Kettle....Haven't we had this discussion? :lol:

Who is pulling your strings MO.....or is it a ventriloquist with a fist up your bum :shock:
More posting polizia

Last edited by A Brit in MN on Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm 
Longtime Regular

erm...What?

That is all....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.