Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 3:48AM..........?? 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:23 pm 
Longtime Regular

Actually, the web hosts have that feature about hits and when and where they come from. It's easy to access. However, it CAN be a WHOLE LOT of data to sort through.

"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." [...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.] -- (Lucius Annaeus) Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD),

The Nanny State MUST DIE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:37 am 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
The timing and spikes make me curious. Does the software have graphing abilities like sitemeter? It would be GREAT to see who is visiting and from where.

Yeah, I hope it IS people from the EqualityNow event.

That would be great, but they keep strange hours :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:44 am 
Longtime Regular

but it beats the snot out of the theory that we're all changing up the meeting times to avoid you and TTousi is keeping you occupied while we do :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:07 am 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
but it beats the snot out of the theory that we're all changing up the meeting times to avoid you and TTousi is keeping you occupied while we do :-)

I showered this month, so it can't be a smell thing! Is this a race thing, because I'm an Atlantic Islander? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 am 
Longtime Regular

A Brit in MN wrote:
I showered this month, so it can't be a smell thing! Is this a race thing, because I'm an Atlantic Islander? :twisted:

No not race, but it does have something to do with the "food".....sometimes we have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, especially when talking about consumable items that you refer to as "food"...... :P

Fortunately, Tom vouches for you, besides you have the half-yank and he is a great kid..............

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.