Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Adventure Sports Scuba, Eden Prairie 
 Post subject: Adventure Sports Scuba, Eden Prairie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 pm 
Longtime Regular

I don't know how I failed to mention this all this time.

Adventure Sports Scuba in Eden Prairie -- www.adventuresports-scuba.com -- is wildly pro-gun. I hold many of my classes there, as the management is VERY generous with the use of the facilites.

The owner and several of the scuba instructors are carry permit holders, and some are carry instructors.

I'm not a diver myself, but they have dive gear, certified scuba instruction, a pool on site, and they lead scuba trips to Mexico and other exotic locales several timed a year. They really offer the whole package for divers.

The only risk is that you will start talking guns with the owner, and then you'll never get out of there. :)

Highly recommended!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 am 

I'm glad you posted. I'm planning to take AOW this summer - I'll check them out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:33 pm 
Journeyman Member

:D Owner Randy is a Glock rep and also shoots in Glock events. Mention Glock and you will be talking the rest of the day. He's also my cousin so say hi.
GregB from Lindstrom

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:40 pm 
Longtime Regular

I'll be there tomorrow. Come say hi and buy a wetsuit, everyone. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.