Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ridgedale Eddington's? 
 Post subject: Ridgedale Eddington's?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:37 pm 
Poet Laureate

I was in town Saturday and open carried at lunch time. The place was busy, the line was long, the soup was fantastic, and the only comment I received was from the bus boy, who asked if I was carrying a Ruger. I informed him I had an XD, but that his guess was closer than many I've had. He then asked if I was a cop. When I said no he replied, "Ah, so you've got your permit. Cool." then off about his business. 8)

Great food, fair prices, and if the staff I encountered is any indication, they have no problem respecting the right to carry. I'd recommend their bottomless bowl; each different soup I tried was excellent! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm 

Eddingtons is a jem that we frequent often as it is very close to the house. The soup is always good and the hot bread sticks make a meal. I tend to go discreet when I visit places like this but that's just me.
FWIW - YMMV

RTK

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.