Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:27 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 New unsolicited endorsement 
 Post subject: New unsolicited endorsement
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:54 am 
The Man

I got a call from Dave Workman yesterday on a news item, and while we were talking he asked how my Workman holsters were holding up.

Perfectly, I said. I love his stuff; the workman(sotospeak)ship is superb, the designs practical.

So I figured it was about time for another plug. His website is here.

I'm ordering a new Undershirt. I rarely wear it tucked, but it works without that, too. One of the nice things about it is that the belt loop is offset to the rear, so that it's not over the thickest parts of the gun, as most IWB holsters are.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:05 am 
Longtime Regular

I'm sure the holsters are exceptional, but after five years, perhaps Dave could update his web site with prices and gun models?

Post subject: Re: New unsolicited endorsement
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

joelr wrote:
I got a call from Dave Workman yesterday on a news item, and while we were talking he asked how my Workman holsters were holding up.

Perfectly, I said. I love his stuff; the workman(sotospeak)ship is superb, the designs practical.

So I figured it was about time for another plug. His website is here.

I'm ordering a new Undershirt. I rarely wear it tucked, but it works without that, too. One of the nice things about it is that the belt loop is offset to the rear, so that it's not over the thickest parts of the gun, as most IWB holsters are.

a question.

With only one (apparent) offset attachment to the belt, how do you keep the gun/holster from shifting on you? I could imagine it slipping down constantly during the day. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:06 pm 
The Man

The combination of the belt, the properly-sized loop, and the stiffness of the holster seems to work just fine. It's possible to reposition it a little; that's a feature, not a bug.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.