Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Holster maintenance? 
 Post subject: Holster maintenance?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 pm 
Forum Moderator

What do you do to maintain a tanned leather holster? I understand that too much "junk" can soften the leather but that perhaps there's some risk of it drying out...??

Post subject: Depends
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:45 am 

I know that High Noon Holsters says not to put anything on their holsters and that they are treated with chemicals to protect them. Even with that said I still use a little leather conditioner on mine to keep it from drying out. It's only two years old but it isn't showing any signs of cracking yet and it does get used every day.

Occam's Razor:
one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.
Visit us at www.ddht.us

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.