Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Best pocket holster around... 
 Post subject: Best pocket holster around...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:49 pm 

So...I just ordered a pocket holster from Srigs, another user here. Less than a week later, my pocket holster was completed and in my hands, and I have to say FAR Better than ANY other model I have seen on the market from any other maker. The stiching is tight, the holster is perfectly molded, and I am Extremely happy with his work. I opted for his "roughout" pocket holster in black, and requested that he add a re-enforcing band at the top. All I can say is perfect workmanship, top notch service, and a Great price. Buy with confidence guys (and gals) you won't be dissapointed.

thanks again Erik
---Mick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Best pocket holster around...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:50 pm 
Longtime Regular

Mjoilner1911 wrote:
So...I just ordered a pocket holster from Srigs, another user here. Less than a week later, my pocket holster was completed and in my hands, and I have to say FAR Better than ANY other model I have seen on the market from any other maker. The stiching is tight, the holster is perfectly molded, and I am Extremely happy with his work. I opted for his "roughout" pocket holster in black, and requested that he add a re-enforcing band at the top. All I can say is perfect workmanship, top notch service, and a Great price. Buy with confidence guys (and gals) you won't be dissapointed.

thanks again Erik
---Mick

I believe I've seen your holster :-) It looked nice. Srigs does very nice work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:52 pm 

how about some pics? i could use a new pocket holster for my sp-101. what gun did you get yours made for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:56 pm 

I'll take some pics tomorrow nite...posting pics here seems a bit different than on glock talk, and I'm not sure how to do it. send me an e-mail and and I'll send pics to your return address.
Oh...The holster was for a taurus 905 (model 85 chambered in 9mm)

---Mick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:48 am 
Longtime Regular

Mick,

Great to meet you yesterday. I'm glad your happy with your Rough Out. I will be adding the re-enforcing band as an option for those who want it.

Enjoy it. :D

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.