Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Blade-Tech Holster 
 Post subject: Blade-Tech Holster
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:39 pm 
Longtime Regular

Has anyone had any experience with the Blade-Tech holster with the Tek-loc? I'm considering one of these for a service size XD and need some opinions.

It's supposed to be removable without taking off your belt and can be adjusted for belt size as well as various degrees of cant, muzzle forward, straight drop and FBI.
http://www.blade-tech.com/Belt-Holster- ... r-910.html

If life was fair, Robins couldn't eat worms...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:31 pm 

I was looking at the same thing then I discovered the http://www.kramerleather.com/products.cfm?categoryID=25. It has a strap on it to anchor it to the belt to insure you don't pull it off your belt during an erratic draw, which is likely the case if someone surprises you. So it slides in between the body and inside waste band, holster sits outside the waistband, the strap swivels and is easy to slide down between pants and belt then folds up to snap. Very easy putting on and taking off. I bought it specifically to carry to work then disarm so as to not lose my job :(

If you're carrying a full size 1911, Glock, Sig, HK, revolver it isn't the most concealable as it isn't very tight to the body. I carry a S&W 442 airweight. Basically the gun in Joel's banner graphic. With just an untucked T-Shirt for a cover garment you wouldn't be able to tell if I had a gun, cell phone, pager, or camera on my belt. You can see something’s there but it doesn't give an outline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:32 am 
Longtime Regular

The Blackhawk CQC Serpa does all the same things and is almost ½ the price.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:21 pm 

DeanC wrote:
The Blackhawk CQC Serpa does all the same things and is almost ½ the price.

Is it horse hide?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.