Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Holster for the CZ82 
 Post subject: Holster for the CZ82
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 pm 
Longtime Regular

I found an unbeatable deal for an IWB leather holster for anyone who has picked up a CZ82 with their C&R. Mine (holster) is on the way. I will review it when it arrives and let you know if you get what you pay for.

Red Storm Holsters

"The attitude of people associating guns with nothing but crime, that is what has to be changed. I grew up at a time when people were not afraid of people with firearms." —Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Sierra Trading - Firearms Sales, Service and Training

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:55 am 
Longtime Regular

The holster arrived in the mail this morning.
(Actually two holsters arrived in the mail today! Also a Crossdraw California Slim 7-1/2" from Oklahoma leather. What a nice trip to the mailbox. Next week a Garand is scheduled to be there. Internet purchases are fun.)

Anyway, I loaded up the CZ and carried it all morning. For the price I am amazed. The leather is lighter than other holsters I have but for IWB that is not a drawback. It fits the gun very snug. I had to do some nice wedging to get it in at first. But it draws easily and the thumb break snap works correctly. It strongly resists a vertical pull but pops open easily with the thumb. Once drawn it does collapse, one handed reholstering is not a viable option. I did not really expect it to be. The stitching is conventional straight stitch with no other decorative tool marking.
If you have a CZ82 or 83 I can recommend this holster. I will use at as much as possible and see how it holds up.

"The attitude of people associating guns with nothing but crime, that is what has to be changed. I grew up at a time when people were not afraid of people with firearms." —Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Sierra Trading - Firearms Sales, Service and Training

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.