Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Holsters for women - what really works? 
 Post subject: Holsters for women - what really works?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:04 pm 

My wife would like to have a way to conceal her Glock 19, besides off-body carry. I thought I would open it up and see if any of the ladies out there would like to share what works for them. Given the different build around the hips, a lot of holster manufacturers have tried to come up with solutions that don't cause the butt to dig into the waist.

So, please step up and share your experiences! Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:58 am 
She Who Must Be Obeyed

I've never been happy with the carry options for myself. The best (meaning least painful in the long run) solution I've found is Thunderwear, http://www.thunderwear.com/ , a denim pouch worn around the hip.

In the summer time, I like the fanny pack - I'll probably use it at the Fair.

Felicia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:27 am 
Journeyman Member

My wife really likes the PMK by Milt Sparks for comfort (so do I, for that matter) but it requires significantly more of a cover garment than does any IWB design. It rides pretty low, but that's why its as lady-compatible as it is. Alas, I think its a revolver-only model, but I may be wrong. Makes her 3" SP101 a dream to carry... "did I remember a gun today?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.