Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:27 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 IL: Cop hangs up on 911 caller for swearing, calls her names 
 Post subject: IL: Cop hangs up on 911 caller for swearing, calls her names
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:22 am 
Longtime Regular

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNrA6OxMC40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNrA6OxMC40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A girl called 911 in a panic and swore, "I need an f'n ambulance", while her dad was having a seizure. The cop who took the call hung up on her 3 times, then arrested her for "abusing 911" and disorderly conduct.

2 weeks no pay and "training" for false arrest, hanging up on a panicky 911 call, not caring if someone was dying, and general asshattery.

--------------------
Next MN carry permit class: TBD.

Permit to Carry MN
--------------------

jason <at> metrodefense <dot> com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 am 
Journeyman Member

That just leaves me speechless. I imagine the Union is the only thing saving that cops continued employment right now, and quite frankly, that is a sad state of affairs that this piece of dung isn't working at Mickey D's instead of being entrusted with the mission "to Protect and Serve."
Nauseating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 pm 

got to love the single provider model. I can't wait until BO tells me who my doctor and dentist is I'm sure the quality of care will be right up there with this clown.

hey, it may help with the social security issue, OMG the dems my have a plan for this "let'm drop"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:08 pm 
Longtime Regular

The 911 call is about the guy on the floor, not about the person on the telephone.

If I were the Chief, I'd hire the girl just to deliver the Notice of Suspension or Termination to the officer. He deserves that. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 pm 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
If I were the Chief, I'd hire the girl just to deliver the Notice of Suspension or Termination to the officer. He deserves that. :lol:

"Officer? You're fucking fired."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:10 am 
Longtime Regular

Sue the bastard for every penny they can get out of him.

And sue the city.

This is the kind of thing that makes me furious.

There's very little other coherent commentary I can make regarding this asshole.

"We're either gonna be the best of friends or there's gonna be a whole lotta shootin' goin' on."

"I think it's a good thing for serving cops to mix with non-cops in a situation where they understand that they aren't in charge." -JoelR

"You'd be amazed at the things a bullet can stop." -Old Irish Proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 am 
Longtime Regular

Andrew Rothman wrote:
Dick Unger wrote:

"Officer? You're fucking fired."

You can start there.

Can't we find better things to do with assholes who get their rocks off abusing innocent people? There has to be a dirty, nasty, dangerous job we could give them...

This guy's a waste of good oxygen.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:38 am 
Longtime Regular

mrokern wrote:
Can't we find better things to do with assholes who get their rocks off abusing innocent people? There has to be a dirty, nasty, dangerous job we could give them...

This guy's a waste of good oxygen.

I'd hire him to compost my garden. Not the guy who puts the compost in the garden, I'd hire him to actually be * the compost.

*This is not to be taken as a threat in any way. It is strictly my judgment of his usefulness and an opinion on a candidate for capital punishment.

--------------------
Next MN carry permit class: TBD.

Permit to Carry MN
--------------------

jason <at> metrodefense <dot> com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am 
Longtime Regular

I'm still jiving on my idea of sticking nice, shiny, large "DEA" badges on them and throwing them over the Tex/Mex border into a cartel-run town.

With a pellet gun.

Hey, they'd be keeping their jobs in LE...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:25 am 

I think he should not be employed as a LEO with that attitude and mentality. I'm curious how the lawsuit will go

Abraham Lincoln

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 am 
Longtime Regular

mrokern wrote:
I'm still jiving on my idea of sticking nice, shiny, large "DEA" badges on them and throwing them over the Tex/Mex border into a cartel-run town.

With a pellet gun.

Give them a real gun. They may yet serve a useful purpose....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 am 
Longtime Regular

ironbear wrote:
mrokern wrote:

With a pellet gun.

Give them a real gun. They may yet serve a useful purpose....

Nah. We know how giving a DEA agent a real gun ends.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeGD7r6s-zU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeGD7r6s-zU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm 
Trolling Doofus

im in utter disbelief , to think those people would react in such a fashion , arent most dispatchers non law enforcement types, more like office workers and not SGT on the force or am i mistaken ?

your can tell he was a patrolman for those 20 yrs

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.