Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Frazee, MN, Chief Resigns Amid Scandal 
 Post subject: Frazee, MN, Chief Resigns Amid Scandal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 am 
Longtime Regular

Sorry, dupe post - done by a dupe.

Last edited by Traveler on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Frazee, MN, Chief Resigns Amid Scandal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 am 
Longtime Regular

I like that "scandal" part. I added it myself. I am sure that the FORMER Chief's wife would agree. :mrgreen: Make that "former" for the Chief part. "Former" for the wife part is probably coming. :mrgreen:

http://www.leagle.com/unsecure/news.do?feed=yellowbrix&storyid=150523152

Quote:
Frazee police chief resigns

Oct. 01--A West Central Minnesota police chief accused of threatening a former girlfriend has resigned but will not face any diciplinary action …

… Court records state that Lorsung allegedly ordered a subordinate officer to pull her over for a traffic violation and issue the petitioner a ticket, came to her house and entered uninvited, and drove by her house several times in a personal vehicle and squad car even though she does not live in the jurisdiction of the Frazee Police Department.

Lorsung is married with two children, the paper stated.

Again, blah, blah, blah, follow the link stuff.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.