Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 In baseball, a .250 batting average is pretty good... 
 Post subject: In baseball, a .250 batting average is pretty good...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 pm 
The Man

... when it comes to the Defenders of Our Airways finding bombs, well, not so good.

Captain W. Klink, spokesman for the Federal Airline Transport And Security System, responds: "Well, given that police officers shooting at suspects miss 88% of the time at close range, we at FATASS think that this is pretty good, and resent all the second-guessing that goes on."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: In baseball, a .250 batting average is pretty good...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:43 pm 
Longtime Regular

joelr wrote:
Captain W. Klink, spokesman for the Federal Airline Transport And Security System, responds: "Well, given that police officers shooting at suspects miss 88% of the time at close range, we at FATASS think that this is pretty good, and resent all the second-guessing that goes on."

I don't ever want to fly again... too bad the train takes longer then everything other then walking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:02 pm 
Longtime Regular

Going to visit my brother in Colorado next month. I'm drivin'!

Post subject: Re: In baseball, a .250 batting average is pretty good...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:43 pm 
Journeyman Member

While reading the article not so good, I found it odd that he's in low ready. Is that SOP......I mean other cops don't run around like this...What's the deal? Are they still on high alrert? What law's would be broken if permit holders carried like that..ya know, just in case?

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.