Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Charges: On-Duty Police Officer Groped Woman 
 Post subject: Charges: On-Duty Police Officer Groped Woman
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 pm 

http://wcco.com/crime/police.officer.sexual.2.619357.html

Quote:
WILLMAR, Minn. (AP) ― An Atwater police officer has been charged with groping a woman while he was on duty.

The officer, Paul Reed Schmidt, 34, is charged with two gross misdemeanor counts of fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct. He has been on paid administrative leave since the allegations were made in mid-October, according to Atwater Police Chief Reed Schmidt, who is Paul Schmidt's father.

According to the complaint, the woman told a Kandiyohi County sheriff's detective that she went on a ride-along with Paul Schmidt, who then took her to the city's police department. She said Schmidt tackled and restrained her and made a sexual request. The complaint accused Schmidt of groping the woman through her clothing, then kissing her several times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:20 pm 

:evil: :evil: :evil: If one of the non special people do that, we get fired and put in jail for attemped rape. If a special person does it he gets a vacation and, most likely be helped to find a new job in another city. What a life paid vacation and a promotion! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:31 pm 
Longtime Regular

Suspended Officer Reede's father happens to be the Police Chief in Atwater. He'll be able to collect overtime for "filling in" while his son is on paid leave, I'd bet.

Post subject: Re: Charges: On-Duty Police Officer Groped Woman
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm 
Longtime Regular

Eratosthenes wrote:
Quote:
... According to the complaint, the woman told a Kandiyohi County sheriff's detective that she went on a ride-along with Paul Schmidt ...

Well there ya go! She was <I>askin'</i> fer it! /sarcasm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.