Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Another tolerant cop 
 Post subject: Another tolerant cop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:39 am 
Longtime Regular

[liveleak]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f13_1251422400[/liveleak]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Another tolerant cop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am 
Longtime Regular

I'll never understand why some people think behavior like that will get them out of a ticket.

I can't believe the Taser didn't come out!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 pm 
Longtime Regular

macphisto wrote:
I can't believe the Taser didn't come out!

Really?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 am 
1911 tainted

I guess we all know why she is a now single mom. I would have packed up my trash too and left if I had to put up with that every day. :lol:

A taser was not needed, but a piece of duct tape over her pie hole would have helped. :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 am 
Longtime Regular

It sounds like she's dead broke. She rather obviously can't afford the standard ticket or the insurance increase. From the location and her reaction I would speculate it probably was not a safety issue, just another guy screwing her over.

Ideally she would not lose her temper but I'd bet that she did not deserve the ticket. She'll spend many days trying to save up for the fine so she can keep her license.

The cop may be "tolerant", but obviously, he doesn't "get it". Either he doesn't have kids, or has someone in his life who does all the real work, so he can just go to his job, and not have to think. :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 am 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
It sounds like she's dead broke. She rather obviously can't afford the standard ticket or the insurance increase. From the location and her reaction I would speculate it probably was not a safety issue, just another guy screwing her over.

Ideally she would not lose her temper but I'd bet that she did not deserve the ticket. She'll spend many days trying to save up for the fine so she can keep her license.

The cop may be "tolerant", but obviously, he doesn't "get it". Either he doesn't have kids, or has someone in his life who does all the real work, so he can just go to his job, and not have to think. :(

Nah. She drives a more expensive car than I do (I can't afford a large SUV, nor the gas to go in it), has kids (something else I'm saving up for), and she's just way out of line. Her little outburst sounds VERY much like a lot of the spoiled, rich, world-owes-me-everything soccer moms I see every day in Eden Prairie. My wife has had women come into the store she works at (upscale department store), try to haggle over a $20 item, crying that they can't afford it, and then she watches them storm off and get into their Lincoln Navigator.

I'm only cynical because it's called for.

-Mark

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 am 
Longtime Regular

I actually agree, she looks like all those things. That's why her life is all fucked up, and why she's stressed, and probably why she's single, and why her guy screwed her over.

I'd bet this is the whole reason she's getting a traffic ticket, because she is not pleasant to meet. She's an ass. But then she should get charged with being an ass, not a traffic ticket. Too bad it's not agianst the law to be an ass I guess, then we could lock em all up and not have to teach cops to be able to know the difference.

It's fun to unfairly screw over people like her, because we don't like them. Bt it's wrong and produces more folks just like her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 am 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:

Because surely she wouldn't be lying to get out of ticket, right? She didn't deserve any leniency with that pathetic outburst.

Don't do the crime if you can do the time (don' cha do it)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 am 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
It's fun to unfairly screw over people like her, because we don't like them. Bt it's wrong and produces more folks just like her.

If she committed the offense stated on the ticket, I don't see how it could be unfair.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 am 
Longtime Regular

Dick Unger wrote:
I actually agree, she looks like all those things. That's why her life is all fucked up, and why she's stressed, and probably why she's single, and why her guy screwed her over.

I'd bet this is the whole reason she's getting a traffic ticket, because she is not pleasant to meet. She's an ass. But then she should get charged with being an ass, not a traffic ticket. Too bad it's not agianst the law to be an ass I guess, then we could lock em all up and not have to teach cops to be able to know the difference.

I suspect that she was pulled over because she violated a traffic law. For some reason I do not believe she was singled out for a traffic stop because she fit the profile for "poor white trash". I believe the officer was brilliant in just letting her vent. She was going to receive the ticket anyhow. His restraint in the face of being struck by an object thrown at him by the woman is remarkable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 am 

Interesting. If a man would have yelled and screamed, acted like a maniac and threw the book at the officer: Do you think he'd be in jail? :?:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 am 
Longtime Regular

Timothy Nelson wrote:
Interesting. If a man would have yelled and screamed, acted like a maniac and threw the book at the officer: Do you think he'd be in jail? :?:

Good point.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:09 am 
Longtime Regular

Timothy Nelson wrote:

Not necessarily. It really depends on the cop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNX_oEal4c

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 am 
Forum Moderator

Guy sounds like Gabby Hays! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am 

It appears so. Luck of the draw, I guess. Since I'll never act out like a clown over a minor traffic stop, I won't find out. 8)

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.