Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chisago County - one week turn-around 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 am 
Journeyman Member

This is America - we can have different opinions. That's ok.

One of mine is that swearing is for the verbally illiterate.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 am 
Longtime Regular

GABCO wrote:
This is America - we can have different opinions. That's ok.

One of mine is that swearing is for the verbally illiterate.

You really don't know Andrew, do you?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: You really don't know Andrew, do you?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm 
Journeyman Member

No I don't know Andrew but I do hope to meet him some time as he has to be one of the most knowledgable instructors and has all my respect.
I'm happy to be part of (although new) twincitiescarry forum - where else could one gain such knowledge for free. The more we all know the better off we all are. I'm not new to shooting though as I was competing in the late 1960's. I guess I'm feeling a little old when I tell you that my Jr. High School had a rifle range in the basement and I was on the Sr. High Rifle Team. I'm 57 years young but how far we have fallen when a kid gets in trouble for pointing a french fry.
Andrew can swear all he wants if he thinks it neccessary - it does not affect my respect for his knowledge.
We still have Freedom of Speech!! :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: You really don't know Andrew, do you?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm 
Longtime Regular

GABCO wrote:
No I don't know Andrew but I do hope to meet him some time as he has to be one of the most knowledgable instructors and has all my respect.
I'm happy to be part of (although new) twincitiescarry forum - where else could one gain such knowledge for free. The more we all know the better off we all are. I'm not new to shooting though as I was competing in the late 1960's. I guess I'm feeling a little old when I tell you that my Jr. High School had a rifle range in the basement and I was on the Sr. High Rifle Team. I'm 57 years young but how far we have fallen when a kid gets in trouble for pointing a french fry.
Andrew can swear all he wants if he thinks it neccessary - it does not affect my respect for his knowledge.
We still have Freedom of Speech!! :)

Agreed. :D

And he definitely is one of the most knowledgeable folks I've met in this arena...and that is saying something, considering the company around these parts.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.