Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:52 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Has Anyone Noticed 
 Post subject: Has Anyone Noticed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 pm 
Longtime Regular

That the whispered conversation from the election victors has gone from assault weapons bans to inclusion of concealed carry weapons? I'm shocked. This may be a fatal political error for "The One." Or the beginning of the end of our free society. Drama, drama, drama.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 pm 

Hmm, I don't know what you've been noticing, but I've heard alot of carry issue with the pres elect. since before the election.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 am 
Poet Laureate

So what is the appropriate nomenclature for the average citizen who is all for a heavy, top-down government, forcing a one size fits all carry restriction, against the will of 75% of the several States which have decided they will implement shall issue permits and encourage permitted citizen concealed carry (and open carry with little or no restrictions at all)?

What is that called?

Oh, I know: Canadian. :roll:
Those type of people should all move north to the paliamentary federal system which they so desperately desire to rule over them.

Seriously, what is the term for such a citizen desiring that type of anti-American governing process?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:53 am 
Longtime Regular

I got my P2C because it was easy enough...

If I can't legally carry my self-defense tools, then I won't legally carry my self-defense tools.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:10 pm 
Longtime Regular

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/oba ... index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm 

Carbide Insert wrote:
So what is the appropriate nomenclature for the average citizen who is all for a heavy, top-down government, forcing a one size fits all carry restriction, against the will of 75% of the several States which have decided they will implement shall issue permits and encourage permitted citizen concealed carry (and open carry with little or no restrictions at all)?

What is that called?

Those type of people should all move north to the paliamentary federal system which they so desperately desire to rule over them.

Seriously, what is the term for such a citizen desiring that type of anti-American governing process?

Traitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:19 am 
Longtime Regular

One day all guns and knives will be banned. The UN has been pushing for this for a very long time and with BO being a 'man of the world' I can see it happening. Our society must evolve into a more caring and loving nation, like the UK. :roll:

I can envision a 180 day amnesty to turn in all guns. After 180 days, if caught with a gun in the home or otherwise, you will be guilty of a felony. After the 180 days, you will have the opportunity to collect $5K for turning in a friend, neighbor or family member that you suspect owns guns. When guns are gone, crime will skyrocket. Enter BO's civil security service, a combo law enforcement and intelligence agency. The FBI, DEA, ATF and CIA will be consolidated into a single agency and the American people will be turned into snitches. The structure will be similar to that of the military and if you are wealthy, you can donate to the DFL, purchasing an honorary rank in the new security service.

If you think this cannot happen, try reading some history.

The last guy that talked about hope, change and creating a national identity accomplished a lot after changing the laws, consolidating power and controlling the banks and industry during bad economic times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 pm 
Poet Laureate

KTV wrote:
Carbide Insert wrote:

What is that called?

Traitor

I'm tempted to enthusiastically agree with that, but sadly I don't think it's quite the right descriptive term.

Traitor will have to stand I guess, until someone sets me up with a better word. Rotten Traitors. :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:04 pm 

So what is the appropriate nomenclature for the average citizen who is all for a heavy, top-down government,

I'm going to go with Looters (Atlas Shrugged/Ayn Rand reference) since the same people also voted on economic issues.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.