Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 You decide. P32 or P3AT? 

Should I get a P32 or P3AT?
P32  7%  7%  [ 3 ]
P3AT  93%  93%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 42

You decide. P32 or P3AT? 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 pm 

Jeremiah wrote:
I finally found a used P3AT (2nd gen.) a few weeks ago, and I love it. It's not my first choice for a defensive firearm (I'm partial to my .357), but like MNBud said, it's great for those "shorts and a T shirt days".

I would agree. It's not my first choice. Just another choice.

macphisto wrote:
P3AT is going to be my next gun purchase. Any comments or recommendations on blued vs. parkerized vs. hard chromed finish? Since it's a pretty inexpensive firearm, I'm thinking of just going with the blued finish and if it wears out to the point of being unusable, which I think is unlikely, I can always buy a new one. ".

I went with the HC mainly because I prefered the look. There is a guy at KTOG.ORG that does a nickel plating for a reasonable rate and it looks real nice. I was going to go with that if I couldn't get a HC at a reasonable price. Check the TECWERKS section on KTOG.ORG.

If I ever get another one (my wife is already calling this one hers) I would strongly consider sending it off to him.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.