Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 U22 Neos 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 pm 
Longtime Regular

I don't think that the Buckmark got very much mention here, but it is one of the 3 most popular semi-auto 22lr's out there.

I have one, I love the triger and ergos on it. They are pretty inexpensive too. My 4" microbull was $224 nib. If I were you I'd probably stick to a 6" barrel at a minimum, the longer barrel will allow the gun to function more reliably with lower cost bulk ammo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:34 pm 
1911 tainted

mnglocker wrote:
I don't think that the Buckmark got very much mention here, but it is one of the 3 most popular semi-auto 22lr's out there.

I have one, I love the triger and ergos on it. They are pretty inexpensive too. My 4" microbull was $224 nib.

IMHO, best out there for the $$$ and I own more than one configuration. 8)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:45 am 
Longtime Regular

Gun Tests just gave the funky little Phoenix 22 an A+, beating out the Beretta Cheetah 87 and the High Standard Sport King which both cost about 5X as much.

Quote:
Three .22 Autos for the Trail: Phoenix’s HP22A Earns an A+
How much does it cost to get a decent .22 "plinker," or whatever you’d like to call a .22 pistol for shooting fun in camp or on the trail? Can you get one for under $150? Or will you have to spend many hundreds of dollars? The answers may depend on your proposed use for the gun, but if we limit the use to simply having low-cost fun with a semiauto handgun, the ground has been laid for our current test.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Got the Neos
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:42 am 

Well i got a used neos 7.5" DLX this last weekend for $250 about $100 less than it would have been new and heres the kicker not even a single round went through the gun. I guess someones wife nixxed the buying of it and had to sell it back it even still had the tag on and the barell looked brand new. Also I could tell it haden't been field stripped cause that nut was a pain to get off the first time but now it comes on and off easy as pie. As to how I like it it's a sweet little plinker and I'm working on my accuracy with it. Put about 600 rounds though it and it was sweet. I might look into getting the carbine kit for it if Beretta ever relases it. Thank you everyione for the input.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.