Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:13 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 How about a count of those coming to shoot on Saturday 

Will you be coming to the Shoot in Hutchinson?
Poll ended at Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 am
Yes, Definitely  38%  38%  [ 6 ]
Yes, and bringing others.  13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Maybe  19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Can't make it!  31%  31%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 16

How about a count of those coming to shoot on Saturday 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:03 pm 
Longtime Regular

The way my son shot, glad he was on the yank team.......... :twisted: :P :P But for a 16 yo he had a great time, special thanks to Benny & China for not letting him shoot himself :oops: and for putting on a great afternoon, I'll try to post some pics tomorrow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:56 pm 
Designated waste of protoplasm

Widge wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:
hammAR wrote:

4th - Sorry to let Team Yank down, as my cumulative score would have definitely put us over 1000 points...............almost exactly twice what the Brits scored. However, we also did not know that there were going to be hired "mercenary's" shooting for the Brit team..............

Anyhow, I would do it again..........................Thanks Benny/China

What exactly are you trying to imply?

The way I was shooting, I'm surprised I didn't get traded to the Yanks!

the thought had crossed my mind.... :evil: :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:29 pm 

I apologize to team USA for not showing up. Although by the looks of things I do not know if I would have been a help or not. Please keep in mind, no matter what the results were on Saturday.......we still won the war!

ONWARD!

rtk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 pm 
Delicate Flower

Pinnacle wrote:
Widge wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:
hammAR wrote:

4th - Sorry to let Team Yank down, as my cumulative score would have definitely put us over 1000 points...............almost exactly twice what the Brits scored. However, we also did not know that there were going to be hired "mercenary's" shooting for the Brit team..............

Bah! you were one bollocksed up mag change from ignominy on that last run! I am going to carry the scars until the next time! :twisted: :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:09 pm 
On time out

hammAR wrote:

We didnt have any hired Guns. We just gave you Joey Deacon ;)

We shall wait for the next time ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:37 pm 
Longtime Regular

Well it sounds like we will get Widge too..........next time.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:46 pm 
Longtime Regular

USA gets to keep little brit if selurcspi keeps telling him to slow down, and every once in a while throw in a little talk about front sight trigger squeeze.

Get that boy a little bit more quality practice, and he can show the rest of us how it is done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:23 pm 
Longtime Regular

someone1980 wrote:
USA gets to keep little brit if selurcspi keeps telling him to slow down, and every once in a while throw in a little talk about front sight trigger squeeze.

Get that boy a little bit more quality practice, and he can show the rest of us how it is done.

It was definately a Trial by Fire for him. I think it was the 3rd time he'd fired my pistol or any pistol for that matter. Now he's bugging me for his own pistol now :roll: :roll: I'll forward the positive words to him Ben......thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 pm 
Delicate Flower

A Brit in MN wrote:
someone1980 wrote:

It was definately a Trial by Fire for him. I think it was the 3rd time he'd fired my pistol or any pistol for that matter. Now he's bugging me for his own pistol now :roll: :roll: I'll forward the positive words to him Ben......thanks

He did exceptionally well, considering the pressure. He has potential to go a long way with some experience and training.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:13 am 
Longtime Regular

The more I hear about this shoot the more :cry: I am about missing it.

I'll try to join next time! :D

Side Guard Holsters
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:33 pm 
On time out

Widge wrote:
A Brit in MN wrote:
someone1980 wrote:

He did exceptionally well, considering the pressure. He has potential to go a long way with some experience and training.

In the last round of me against him, i just squeaked past him which was lucky for me ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:32 pm 

Widge wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:
Widge wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:
hammAR wrote:

Bah! you were one bollocksed up mag change from ignominy on that last run! I am going to carry the scars until the next time! :twisted: :P :P

Yup Can't agree more... Everyone can have an off day - that was one for me....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:18 am 

Yup - that day sealed it for me - I am on to building a Race Gun now. Benny - I was really impressed with how you shot.

I have a 1911 that is just sitting here doing nothing for me - a compensator and a bunch of mags.......

We shall see what I can whip up in the short run here - a race gun looks fun to play with - mine will be in 45 shooting fluffy bunny loads :lol:

Next time ......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:29 am 
Longtime Regular

Pinnacle wrote:
Yup - that day sealed it for me - I am on to building a Race Gun now. Benny - I was really impressed with how you shot.

I have a 1911 that is just sitting here doing nothing for me - a compensator and a bunch of mags.......

We shall see what I can whip up in the short run here - a race gun looks fun to play with - mine will be in 45 shooting fluffy bunny loads :lol:

Next time ......

I have been thinking of putting one together based on the XD. But there is a 3 month lead time on the barrels. And I am having probelms finding a comp that has the same threading as the barrels.

Glock and 1911 setups look easy to do. Still expenisve, but easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:56 am 
Delicate Flower

someone1980 wrote:
Pinnacle wrote:

Next time ......

I have been thinking of putting one together based on the XD. But there is a 3 month lead time on the barrels. And I am having probelms finding a comp that has the same threading as the barrels.

Glock and 1911 setups look easy to do. Still expenisve, but easy.

I like the look of the CZ race guns

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.