Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mackenthun's County Market - Waconia 
 Post subject: Mackenthun's County Market - Waconia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:13 am 

Just noticed the other day that they recently put up a posting by both entrances on the left side of the door. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:04 pm 

I saw this past week that they are no longer posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 pm 
Longtime Regular

Yep. Joe Penaz, a Waconia instructor and a friend of mine, had a couple of conversations with the proprietor and successfully convinced him that he had more to lose by posting the sign. Good for Joe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:48 am 

Well, I guess I can quit collecting receipts from other stores now. Hmmm, I must have a coupla bucks in 3-cent gas coupons that I haven't been clipping....all for the cause :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:16 pm 

Way to go Joe!! I noticed a while back that they had taken down the signs, but didn't know why. Took my conceal/carry class from Joe back in Oct, and finally got around to purchasing my handgun just last week. It's been nice to finally be able to enjoy my 2nd ammendment right, even at Mackenthun's.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:20 pm 
On time out

zimme71 wrote:
Way to go Joe!! I noticed a while back that they had taken down the signs, but didn't know why. Took my conceal/carry class from Joe back in Oct, and finally got around to purchasing my handgun just last week. It's been nice to finally be able to enjoy my 2nd ammendment right, even at Mackenthun's.

I just took Joe's carry class last weekend in Waconia. Did he bring out any of his F/A's? I think I counted 7 of them. Very good class and the price was right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:24 pm 

Magnum Mikie wrote:
zimme71 wrote:

I just took Joe's carry class last weekend in Waconia. Did he bring out any of his F/A's? I think I counted 7 of them. Very good class and the price was right.

He did during my class. I even shot one after we did our quals! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.